Hi there!

On 8 Jan 00, at 13:59, Angel wrote
    about "Re: Mailer Daemon and other confusi":

> Oh for the love of pete! (not directed at anyone named pete, it's just an
> expression LOL) Now, even when I send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (such as the one below I just posted a few minutes ago..) it generates
> this... what's going on?

As Syafril has explained once, this message is autogenerated by MDaemon
(the software which's used to run this list and TBBETA) *every time*
somebody joins (i.e. subscribes to) the list. Syafril said he was going to fix it,
but so far his fix doesn't seem to work.

As for the rising quantity of these confusing messages, it's a sign of raising
popularity of TB and TBUDL probably;-) So tolerate it, please:-) At least, they
are short...

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---