Hello Oliver Sturm,
On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:59:38 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, January 12, 2000, 1:59:38 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Oliver Sturm wrote:

Oliver> Hi all,

Oliver> IMHO,  this  is  mainly  loads of discussion about a piece of software
Oliver> that's  supposedly  arriving  somewhere  in  the  near  future. What I
Oliver> noticed  about  the  interview was mainly that there is no single hard
Oliver> fact  about  that piece of software available. There's some "of course
Oliver> this  will  be in it" and "that has a high priority", but I didn't get
Oliver> the  impression  there  will be anything to really look at in the next
Oliver> few months at least.

Oliver> So,  what new features will TB 1.40 bring? That seems more interesting
Oliver> to me.
Agreed, I think the whole interview was meant to make us discuss what
we think of several proposals. NOT a review of what is written
already....
They want the feedback on what to put in and what not....
NOT to discuss whats already in it....
Many answers indicated that they can do things in very different ways
and they arent sure yet.
This means to me the program is still very much in the design stage
and it could take them another 3 months before it looks like anything
we want to use...
Especially as with the mailboxes it will be a one way trip.

Oliver> IMVHO, of course.

Oliver> Oliver Sturm

Oliver> --
Oliver> main() { printf(&unix["\021%six\012\0"],(unix)["have"]+"fun"-0x60);}
Oliver> --
Oliver> Oliver Sturm / <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oliver> Key ID: 71D86996
Oliver> Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39 Beta/1
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]