Hello cid,

cin> What's the benefit?  Do you filter on those,or does the bat treat
cin> them special?
cin> I like to put my Best Regards before the --, but what I consider a
cin> "sig" after the --.
cin> The reason is, I consider my Signature, or closing, to be part of the
cin> letter. When I write a business letter, I may have a footer with our
cin> address or whatever else, but that's not where I put my closing. I
cin> treat email the same way, a sig (by email definations) is more of a
cin> "footer" and shouldn't include the closing.

cin> Comments?
Yeah.  The  Bat!  treats  text  after  "--  \n"  as signature and will
automatically  cut  it  off  when you reply to such a message.

Unfortunately,  "NTMail  Web  Mail  Client"  does  not  recognize this
symbols.

Alex Sanyukovitch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
17:22 12.01.2000