Hello Urban,

> Hello listmembers,

> I've only used the Bat for four days, and I've just discovered the
> Mail Dispatcher. A great little utility, but is there a way to
> automate it, using filters or something like that?

 When you say automate, what exactly do you mean?

 If you mean, "How do I have it open automatically?" Then go to
 Account -> Properties -> Mail Management and select the appropriate
 options in the Mail Dispatcher Box. (Check it out, and you'll see
 it is pretty simple once you find it.  Finding where the option
 exists is 3/4 of the battle.) :)

 Hope this helped.

--
Thanks for writing