Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

Thursday, January 13, 2000, Sashka wrote to Januk Aggarwal about
img src......:

>>>  Well  I  would  certainly  add  my  dislike  for  that "feature"(sic)
>>>  hopefully  everyone  else who can appreciate the security and general
>>>  annoyance aspects will also vote NO
JA>>  I agree that The Bat! should not add this feature, but what I would
S> since this everyone saying no, let's talk about another feature: when
S> clicking on URL in message, or clicking on html attachment to view it
S> normally in browser, TheBat can not open new windows of browser.
Wrong  here. Browser doesn't mean IE. TB! always open new window in my
browser,  which  is  Opera. And I cannot imagine why anyone would want
function 'open not in new window of a browser'.

S>  it  just  overwrite current windows. this is not always good.
IMHO  this  is always bad. That is one of the numerous reasons I don't
use IE.

Oleg Zalyalov.                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Using The Bat! version 1.38e
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6