Hello Batters,

I'm wondering if any of you who use PGP, and have set the Preferences for
auto verification on opening of messages, has ever had it work for them? The
question was posed to me off List, and I must admit that I didn't have my
Preferences set that way... so I tried it, and in fact it does not work in
TB. This feature of PGP does however, work in Eudora and Outlook 2K.

Anyone have similar experiences? Any suggestions?

Nick

--
-=Nick Andriash=-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]