Hello Marck D. Pearlstone,
On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 15:24:57 +0000 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, January 15, 2000, 10:24:57 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

Marck> My  fave  is  one  called  NetVampire  (having used GoZilla and failed
Marck> miserably  with GetRight). Reasons: NV works superbly through my proxy
Marck> and  has  a  clean  and  easy  interface. GR an GZ (and also Syafril's
Marck> favourite - "JetCar") failed miserably in that minor feat. Add to that
Marck> NV's free-ware and that makes it a real winner for me.
As I mentioned in another mail going out, getright caused me memory
leaks, Gozilla never convinced me it was really useful.
In my case costs of internet are high enough that $20 or so for a
program I can earn back in a month or less so I will happily pay for
one I like and which works.
I tried many..

Other interesting thing one can use is Mr Cool, problem though is that
in the cases I WANT to use it, servers complain and the bat doesnt
combine the pieces of program emailed to me.. Eudora would..

Marck> Cheers,
Marck> Marck

Best regards,

tracer