Hello Nick Andriash,
On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 23:07:17 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, January 16, 2000, 2:07:17 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Nick Andriash wrote:

Nick> Saturday, January 15, 2000, 1:17:33 PM, Allie Martin wrote:

>>      Use replied filters and run them manually each time you wish to
>> archive the contents of the folder. I receive and read TBUDL and TBBETA
>> messages from a single folder. When the folder gets a bit uncomfortable to
>> manage, ie, message number above 100, I just run the manual filter
>> operation which moves the read mail to their respective folders. It's a
>> lot easier than all those keystrokes you outlined up there (without even
>> including navigating the destination folder popup menu for each
>> operation).

Nick> Bingo!! That's exactly what I do as well Allie, only I have two separate
Nick> folders for TBUDL and TBBETA unread mail. I may combine the two, as the
Nick> traffic on TBBETA doesn't seem to be that heavy.

Nick> You are right though... it's a lot easier than all those keystrokes.

What it needs is a BUTTON with settings
Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39 Beta/1