Hello Allie Martin,
On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 10:59:25  -0500 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, January 15, 2000, 10:59:25 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Allie Martin wrote:

Allie> On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 09:50:22 +0000, Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

Allie> [..snip..]

>> Thinking about this more, there are ways of using multiple accounts to
>> get  round  that,  but then we're back to Jast's point that there is a
>> hole in making cross-account changes to preferences.

Allie>     Using multiple accounts to get around global preferences not
Allie> configurable on a per-folder basis. Never thought of that but very
Allie> interesting indeed. :)

I am using it, just make sure not to download mail with it (g)

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39 Beta/1
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]