Roel wrote:

> Hello Everybody,

>   when you've got a contact with 2 (or more) email-adresses, everytime
>   you create a new message using the adress-book, the mail is
>   auto-bcc'ed to the second address...

>   how can i disable this?

When you click on the address button in the editor, there will be a
little check box at the bottom that says: Add Secondary Addresses to
BCC.  Mine is not selected so it doesn't happen.

Not sure if this is where you turn it off globally or not, but I don't
have a problem with this as it's never been selected.

HTH,

Derek

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -'95 Concours
DoD #1359  COG #2103  SR #772  AEE #036025  ASHRAE #5106329

Born to be Wild. Sentenced to Sedation.