Hi Thomas,

On  21 January 2000  at  11:51:44 GMT +0800 (which was 03:51 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

FW>> I will often read through incoming mail quickly, and reply later.

TF> You have basically disabled the function of marking messages as
TF> "read" when you "read" them. [snip] I hit "reply" on each message
TF> that I want to reply to later.

To  expand  on this, I do the same and hit Alt-F2 (or the "Save Draft"
button  /  menu  option)  immediately,  thus  parking the reply in the
OutBox.  Any  replies I subsequently have to work on are parked in the
OutBox  ready  for  my attention in my own time, each serving as their
own reminder.

(I think that's what you meant).

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>