Hello Thomas Fernandez,
On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:51:44 +0800 GMT your local time,
which was Friday, January 21, 2000, 10:51:44 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

Thomas> Hi Fred,

Thomas> On Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:09:18 -0500GMT (21/01/2000, 10:09 +0800GMT),
Thomas> Fred Weissman wrote:

FW>> I will often read through incoming mail quickly, and reply later.
FW>> Therefore, I have the account property 'time of reading to mark message as
FW>> read' set to a very high number (999).  Basically, this prevents anything
FW>> from being marked if all I'm doing is reading it now with the intent of
FW>> replying later.

Thomas> You have basically disabled the function of marking messages as "read"
Thomas> when you "read" them. While I also scan (or even read) all messages
Thomas> before starting to actually reply, I hit "reply" on each message that
Thomas> I want to reply to later. Meanwhile, time to mark message as read is
Thomas> at 0 (zero).

Thomas> There was also a discussion about an adiitional flag, "seen" (as
Thomas> opposed ot new or read), with which messages could be marked that need
Thomas> relpies. I haven't heard whether this will be available in v2, but
Thomas> think not.
I would like to get the option to set flags, maybe more then one, especially
as with the sorting one then should be able to sort all those to be
answered together...

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39