Hello Steve Lamb,
On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:59:23 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, January 23, 2000, 8:59:23 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Steve Lamb wrote:

Steve> Saturday, January 22, 2000, 4:10:31 PM, tracer wrote:
>> It wasnt meant as a joke though as I use the PC often at night and I
>> donot like  very bright backgrounds or all the lights on in the room
>> and I have several editors / viewers setup like that as the screen
>> isnt too bright but the text is clearly visible.

Steve>     Right.  I have white on black.  I, however, meant the pink on yellow as a
Steve> reference to the nifty-keen HTML messages people love to send because they can
Steve> do color.
White on black gave me a bit to much contrast on the screen AND, which
is more important, if the screen hasnt got anything typed, I cannot
even see my keyboard at night, with blue I can ...
Its also relaxing for your eyes, try it sometime.

As most of my local customers had their PC's setup by me, they donot
send HTML.
ANY system delivered gets the active desktop zapped and email set to
txt only with the lecture of they send HTML they have a chance to get
real rude remarks from receivers.
Same thing about sending BMP's and other bulky stuff.
If they send them to me it bounces back and they donot repeat it once
they have downloaded it once...
Our internet is expensive so they tend to be smart about those things!

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]