Morning sirs,

 in the eternal strive (or strife?) to become a Bat power user I couldn't help
 noticing  the  "submission  forms"  option. So I looked it up in the help and
 found out about the concept.

 So  now  my question: Does anybody here use the submission forms, or can give
 me  some  examples for the effective use of these? I'm a little lost on where
 to start with this...

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :with The Bat! 1.39