Hello Keith Russell,
On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 20:54:19 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, January 24, 2000, 10:54:19 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Keith Russell wrote:

Keith> It frustrates me that I and several others have asked you to put lines
Keith> between quotes, and that even in responding to such a request, you
Keith> don't put a line! Please don't take this personally, because you've
Keith> been really helpful to me and to many others on the list.

I am willing but problem is that in working through loads of mails its
very hard to remember doing it..
Also in corresponding with people one to one it was never a real
problem.
On the other hand the cure is simple, optionally have the system
FORCE that blank line or separator.
Since when editing its shown as a different colour the bat knows its a
quoted text and should be easily able to force this blanc line.
It would besides fix peoples bad habits maybe also make sure that
those new to the net donot get them....

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39