Hello The Bat! developers and all,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.39
  Serial Number 4FF098A9
  under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998

  There are some features I would like to see in your program:

    An  indication in Address Book, telling me that the certain person
    has  some  special  templates  activated.  I have a number of such
    people,  but  I  don't  remember which ones they are and as I have
    recently reorganized whole my template system, some old ones don't
    work anymore.

    I  think  that  a  small  symbol,  next  or  on  the  current card
    indicating sex, would be sufficient.

  Best rgeards,

--
Christopher J. Trybowski
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --- uin:4350719 ---

Using The Bat! 1.39 [reg] under Windows 98 4.10 build 1998.