> I have "auto correct" enabled, and if I see a word that's been underlined
> because of a spelling error, but decide not to add the word to my User's
> Dictionary... or correct it, and choose "Ignore All"... if I happen to
> type the word again, the Spell Checker will underline it yet again, as if
> to ignore it's own "Ignore All" feature?

That behavior is similar to the spell checker in MSWord, among others.

"Ignore All" as I understand it, tells the checker to ignore all occurrences
of that word for -this- message (or use) only.  Since it's not being added
to the user dictionary, it will flag it as unknown/incorrect the next
time the spell checker is called into action.

HTH.

--
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            www.phred.net/~phred