On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:51:04 -0700, Keith Russell wrote:

======8<====
>   Recently, the box that had been opening up in the middle of my screen as
>   I downloaded messages, giving me a very helpful message count, has
>   stopped displaying. I see only an icon on the task bar.

>   I'm sure it's some obvious (to everyone else 8-)) setting that
>   accidentally got changed, but I can't find it for the life of me.

>   Can someone tell me what's going on?

    I had that problem once and it was because of this new option where the
you can make the send/fetch windows positions stick.

    Try going to Account|Properties|Options and uncheck the option "Sticky
send/fetch windows' positions".

--
-=Allie=-                 | Using The Bat! v1.39
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)