Hello, Bat users,

  Most email clients allow you to select just part of a message before
  you hit Reply, with only the selected part showing up as the quoted
  text. TB seems to be missing that function, or is there an easy
  way to do it that I haven't discovered?

  With Agent, Eudora, and many other programs, selecting a portion of
  the original message and hitting Reply (or the keyboard equivalent)
  results in just that portion appearing in your reply as the quoted
  message. Datula has a context menu choice that does the same thing.
  I tend to prefer the former approach, which is easy and more widely
  used.

--
Yours,
 John De Hoog, Tokyo