Hello Syafril Hermansyah,
On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:21:24 +0700 GMT your local time,
which was Friday, January 28, 2000, 8:21:24 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Syafril Hermansyah wrote:

>>> Not  yet,  but still in my other partision (I am dual boot, NT2000 and
>>> NT4W).  I  am using Office2000 too, and running more better in win2000
>>> than NT4W).
Thats what I am going to do in the next few hours. Dismantle my
system, rebuild it, reformat a nice 13 gb drive with (* and then add a
dual format win 2000.

> In  mine,  Win2000  running  more  faster  than  NT4W (same machine of
> course).

Will depend on hardware/memory etc and whats running...

t>> Thai works... Even in Notepad, Wordpad.

> Just  a  note,  Chinese  (or  Japanese)  character only seen better in
> replying  editor,  means  if I receive Chinese character it looks like
> garbage  character  till  I  reply...seems  like TB! auto encode can't
> recognize well the character set in "receive mode" :-(

Oddly enough before when I located a Thai font I could receive Thai
but not type it...
Now I can type and send but let me se what it all does on a clean hard
disk without generations of collected garbage (oops I mean stored
data)

> Well,  this is not good, but at least work for me (I need my sister to
> translate  Chinese or Japanese, so generally I was forward/redirecting
> any Japanese/Chinese message to her :-)).

tracer

Using theBAT 1.41 / Beta1 with Windows NT
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I am using FireTalk: 321338
ICQ: on request
Website: www.phuketcomputers.com