I was thinking i should not even reply to this
but since there is no major snafu here i will let
her rip

there are many things here you can't read like
pictures of faces in ascii   you havent said a word
about them

so
what makes a GRAPH any different

how many lines of fluff are allowed

or are
you are making the same fuss about all those
little drawings (bandwidth wasters) id assume
since it is an international mailing list

yes okay

40bytes * tbudl subscribed users = massive
wasted space in gigabytes

i see the logic

wait

then nobody should have any fluff in
their message at all

it should be evident that i am correct unless
want me to quote some of that for you and let you
decide what is acceptable encoding and what is not

i paid for the bat personal version
i dont have a right to be here the same as you?

with the volume of messages that comes from tbudl
you would think that three lines isnt a big deal

on the flipside
might i stumble upon an exploit by accident
what then?

i seriously doubt it with ascii
but what if I did
what then?

you tell me

i would want to know about it  wouldnt you?

what encoding would that be in order to be
appropriate exactly?

aM i supposed to know all that
when it looks perfectly okay here
in plain ascii

regarding my lack of a delimiter
now that   i can relate to

your right i didnt happen to use a delimiter for
the graph

what was i thinking    i dont know why i am so
dumb   it wont happen again

then again for all i know this is a welcome to the
mail list initiation for the neophyte
did i pass yet
do we really got to go thru this

i will humble myself before the
moderator gods for you and whoever else

i sacrifice myself to the cyber god

i have one thing to say beforehand

 i am not honestly sorry for breaking a rule
   that i didnt know existed   How Can I be?
 i havent flamed anyone
 i wasnt trolling for anyone
 i wasnt trying to make enemys with anyone

it was supposed to be a graph of v 1.41 the bat
and the relation between that and version 2.xx the
bat and some neat looking characters that i
happened to like at the time when i was thinking
what the symbology represented

the  is a symbol of a musical note (1/4 notes?)
made with
decimal 14  hex 0E  name SO  control char ^N

the  is a symbol that looks like the money made
from the music a dollar sign no now that i am
looking at it it looks like a spring coiled up
made with
decimal 21  hex 15  name NAK  control char ^U

the € is a symbol that represents man (musician
perhaps)
made with
decimal 128   hex 80

the • is a symbol that looks like a pacman
made with
decimal 149  hex 95

the — is a symbol that represents the moon
made with
decimal 151  hex 97

the š is a symbol of a star  a pentagram
four elements(earth air fire water)
with spirit at the top
made with
decimal 154  hex 97

all in the ASCII table

the ùùùùùùùùùùùùùù
is made by alt-219 repeatedly in dos for example
in aciddraw or thedraw or any ascii editor
most ansi artists know that character/symbol well

the v2.00 represents the symbol of thebat! v2.xx
the ùùùùùùv1.41 is the second half of this little
graph representing thebat! v1.41

like a poem or other types of prose many thoughts
and ideas can be packed into a very small space
which was my intent

perception is not an equal factor and now what was
supposed to be three little lines is over 1MB i am
sure

it's because i have fonts for ascii in
windows installed as the default

ever draw ascii art like from [ICE] insane
creators before?

since i wasted so much bandwidth
on this tagline issue
the font i used is attached for everyone
whats 8k more at this point to end the thread

if it is considered annoying behavior to use any
high ascii chars then i wont do it again

i will remove all sigs and test on my own maillist

generally ive enjoyed being here
hopefully this isnt about to abruptly change

i repeat

it wont happen again from this server
the only reason i quoted and broke down the
message is because it was requested

i didnt have to tell anyone what it was

but i did

i see that simply talking around wont work with
some of the more persistent folks who stir the pot
on a regular basis   more power too them since
they own me already

i refuse to play their arrogant game

you win

i loose

have a nice day

p>> and why does a three line tagline bother you?