Hi Clemens,

Saturday, February 05, 2000, 8:47:11 PM, you wrote:

>> Confirmed,  I had not tried this feature for a while, so I just tested
>> it,  it  seems  once the header is downloaded that the message is gone
>> from the server. I personally don't mind this, I will not download any
>> large  messages  no  matter  who they are from, sending large files by
>> mail is very inefficient and I prefer an ftp link.

CGS> sure, ftp ist much better, but not all have an access to a ftp-server ^^
CGS> So, I think it would be fine, if the mail would stay on the server until
CGS> I (!!) say, that it should be downloaded or deleted!

I  agree  absolutely, it should do as it says and leave the message on
the  server  if  that option is checked. The fact that this "bug" does
not  worry  me does not mean it should not be fixed. However if fixing
it  means  I  lose  my option to delete large messages then I would be
upset.

 Mark

Using The Bat! 1.41 Beta/3
under Windows 98 4 10 Build 1998