Hi Adam,

On Monday, February 07, 2000, 2:32:46 PM, you wrote about "Problem
sending/receiving large attachemnts...":

A> Hello Gary,

A> Monday, February 07, 2000, 6:41:25 PM, you wrote:

A> I am trying to get the Bat to "wrap" the attachment into the
A> message, like Outlook does, at the moment if I delete the
A> attachment from my folder, then reopen the e-mail message it is not
A> possible to see the attachment.

A> Is it possible to have The Bat "wrap it in" so it is saved with the
A> message ?

   I think Mark's reply to you is about all I could think of also.

 Gary

Today's thought: Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so
get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life.

PGP Public Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=SendPGPKey