Hello,

 I wonder if anyone else has noticed this bug.  Let me set things up
 by describing my setup.  I have individual folders for my mailing
 lists, and mail from those lists are automatically filtered into
 those folders.  When I read mail, I use the preview pane, with the
 focus on the message list so I can use that Ctrl-] feature.  I also
 keep my messages threaded by references.  I also tend to read most of
 my mail while online, and periodical checking turned on.  Note that I
 have a LAN connection, so I don't use any of the DUN settings for TB
 or Windows.

 Now on to the problem. When I am viewing my messages, I use the
 ALT-Up/down arrows to scroll the message. When new mail comes into
 the folder, each new message is immediately selected. It is as if I
 had gone through my folder and selected multiple messages using
 Ctrl-left mouse click. Anyone know why this is happening? It is
 rather annoying, especially when I go to reply. I end up getting
 reply windows for 4 or 5 messages.

 Currently, the only way to deselect the messages is to use the mouse
 to click on some other message then select the one I was reading
 before.

--
Thanks,
 Januk