Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

Monday, February 21, 2000, Ian Bowes wrote to Ian Bowes about
Address Book Root?:

IB>   Is the root of the Address Book meant to show ALL entries?
IB>   I thought this was the case but I have people who are in two groups
IB>   who don't show up in the root folder.

Uncheck  'Hide  items  if  not  explicitly  selected'  in  both  group
properties.

Oleg Zalyalov.                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Using The Bat! version 1.39
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6