JDH>> (Datula has a button to detach a message from its existing
JDH>> thread; I couldn't find such a feature in The Bat! though.)

MDP> It  exists  in  a  different  form. From the message editor, use View/
MDP> Follow-up  to  and remove/edit the reference ID when instigating a new
MDP> thread.

I think John means that you can "prune" a thread?  This is a feature
that I'd definitely like to have....  Actually, even better would be
thread manipulation tools 'cause this other list I'm on has a bunch of
LookOut users, and it appears to copy the references field rather than
update it?  Whatever it is, it's a pain that would be nice to deal
with on my end, since you can't talk to "these people."  ;)

-tom!
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]