Here ya go, mate

1. Exit the Bat!

2. Use RegEdit - you should find the registry key names as
   HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT\The Bat!

3. Make sure that the value "Check default" is set to 0 (zero)

4. Start The Bat! - you should be asked about being the default
   mailer.

5. If you are using Netscape Navigator:

   1) Download http://www.akmail.com/ger/nsproto.exe (1.1 MB)
   2) Install and execute
   3) Make new protocol
   4) Application: c:\program files\the bat!\thebat.exe
                   (or wherever The Bat! is installed)
      Template: mailto:%a
   5) Save as: mailto
   6) register
   7) enjoy ;-)

--
Read you later
 Stefan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

....It's a dog-eat-dog world and I'm wearing Milk-Bone shorts.

Hendrik Hannemann
Schenker Business Process Support
Tel:  (602) 258-9203
Fax: (602) 258-3802