Hello TBUDL,

  Does anyone have a copy of TB!1.41b5 or earlier you can email me? Or
  is there a download site that has it? Either my copy of 1.41 final is
  corrupt (but I've tried both the zipped executable from the web site
  and the EXE from the FTP site) or it doesn't work on my system.
  Editing in the Mail Message Editor is broken. The delete key doesn't
  work on selected strings and there are other associated strange
  behaviors. Am I the only one having this trouble?

Best regards,
 Quin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to
 kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." - Carl Jung

Running The Bat!1.41 on Windows95 4.00.950a, P133,88MB EDO RAM