Hello Markus,

On  Saturday, March 11, 2000  at  08:47:51 GMT +0100 (which was 11:47 PM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> Ok!
> Letīs say i have only 2 accounts.One for my private mail and one for
> TBUDL.
> The mails i get from TBUDL will be filtered into the TBUDL folder in
> my first account.In the properties of my TBUDL folder i define my
> emailadress as i am subscribed to the list(second account).
> Now i get new mail,theyīre filtered correctly and i want to reply to
> you.I hit reply and see that TB put in the correct from emailadress
> (the one i subscribed TBUDL).When i click send the letter i get an
> error message "prohibited by administrator).When i click put letter in
> Outbox the mail is placed in the outbox of my first account and not in
> the second where it should be.When checking mail this mail is not
> sent.When i move the mail manually to the outbox of the second account
> it is sent correctly.

> Hope itīs understandable now!
> Sorry for my bad english! 8))

 Can you send any mail from the second account (ie, from any folder in
 that account)?  If not, try changing the SMTP server of the account
 that isn't working to be the same as the SMTP server in the account
 that is working.  I don't know how much you know about your outgoing
 mail servers, but often you have to be logged in to your ISP to use
 your ISP's SMTP server.

 If you want more detail, someone else here could probably explain the
 details better than myself.  I've about exhausted my knowledge of how
 SMTP servers work. :)

--
Thanks for writing
 Januk Aggarwal