How-do-you-do,

Oleg posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED] making the following comments:

<scissor action>

S>>   Rather annoying gripe. TB! executable does not have any version info. I
S>>   use a shell extension that displays version info in context menu and no
S>>   info on TB! So I guess we are left to guess?

OZ> Did you try to press Alt-F1 in TB!?

Yes. I didn't mean that. I was actually talking about the properties page of
an executable. The version tab to be precise. This tab can provide you with
detailed build information that is often not in the about box of an
application. I use a shell extension to view this info as it is extremely
quick, saves me having to open an application necessarily, and usually
provides better details. It is a particular gripe of mine that some authors
don't include this extended info. Obviously you do not share this gripe :)

Slán anois,

 Simon      send private mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Usin' TB! v1.41 & registered

 <!-- hide from brain dead browsers

  L’homme est bien insensé. Il ne saurait forger un ciron, et forge des Dieux ŕ
douzaines!

  (Man is quite insane. He cannot create a maggot, and he creates Gods by the dozen)

  MONTAIGNE 1533-1592

 //--> stop hiding from brain dead browsers