Hello Simon,

This needs to go to TBBETA. TBUDL is for official releases. When we
start mixing the two, people get really confused as to whether it is
an official or beta feature. Believe me, it has happened quite a bit.

Thanks.

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 at 22:44:00 [GMT +0000], you wrote:
S> TB! 1.42 Beta/2 a bit dodgy. DON'T try and drag folders into other
S> folders whilst holding down the ALT key else your message base gets
S> mighty cocked up. Also, deleting/emptying folders causes temporary
S> freeze.

S> My advice, *bak up* everything. BTW.

Leif Gregory

--
TBUDL/TBBETA List Moderator
ICQ 216395 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PGP Key ID:
  0x8604279A (DH/DSS)
Fingerprint:
  9E16 4316 FA42 5DC6 EB1D  D0ED D37A 858A 8604 279A

Using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/2 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
on a Pentium III 500 MHz notebook with 128MB.

Tagline of the day:
When you go into court you are putting yourself in the hands of 12
people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.