Hi there,

When  configuring  templates  for  an  account,  I  can  set  several
parameters  such as "Receipt request" or the quoting style. It doesn't
seem  I  can do that for templates which are specific to one folder or
even  to  one  contact  in  the  address book. That's not good, as I'd
really like to activate "Receipt request" on a person-by-person basis.
Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Oliver Sturm

--
Linux: The Ultimate NT Service Pack
--

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996