Morning Tony,

>   I've  noticed that in the message headers under Mailer some people are
>   displayed as using The Bat!(v1.4)
>
>   In my own e-mail I am displayed as using The Bat!(v1.4) Personal.
>
>   My  copy  is  registered,  I  assume  everyone  else  is,  so  why the
>   difference?  Is  my  version  the  same or do you all know something I
>   don't?

 Simple. The people who have no Addition to the version number such as
 Personal, Business, or Educational have registered their Bat a rather long
 time ago (some 1.5 years or so), when TB was in pre-version stages. The
 registrations weren't marked then I think.

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.41