Simon,

Regarding your message dated: Sunday, March 19, 2000...

S>  It should be indeed. It would be nice to add further options say under
S>  Account Properties/Templates/Reply for 'quote indent depth before > [value]';
S>  and quote indent depth after > [value]'. Also, a couple of nice extras
S>  could be 'quote bold on' and 'quote bold off'

Not sure if it's what you want but if you right-click on a message and
select 'properties' from the context menu you can select the 'display'
tab and from there choose 'quotation' from the item menu selector.
>From here you can choose to turn off the bold font option, change the
colour of the font and more...  Of course, if you mentioned this in
context with the template options, then I don't think it's possible
which is what you were no doubt saying then...

Cheers,

Mark

-----------------------------------
Using The Bat! 1.41
        under Windows NT 4.0 Build
1381 Service Pack 6

 Get Paid to Surf -- http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=HZJ982
Mark R Harding
Department of Electronics & Electrical Engineering
The University of Edinburgh, King's Buildings, Mayfield Road
Edinburgh. EH9 3JL. Scotland. U.K.

Phone:  +44 (0)131 650 5662
Fax:    +44 (0)131 650 6554
Email:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]