Hello Paula,

At one point I had a filter set up to kill messages with attachments
by filtering on the multipart/mixed; boundary---, but I deleted it
ages ago. I'll have to play with it again to see how I did it.

What I was originally trying to do was kill filter based on the
attachment filename. For example, if someone sent me the "goober.jpg"
which was a 3MB image, I wanted to be able to kill filter based on
that filename so I wouldn't have to waste time downloading it again.

I don't recall ever getting it to work other than to kill all messages
with attachments which wasn't what I wanted.

On Sun, 19 Mar 2000 at 16:31:50 [GMT -0500], you wrote:
PF> I don't think I've ever gotten a message with a .tif attachment,
PF> but filtering works for messages I've received with other types of
PF> attachments. There's even a filtering option for extracting file
PF> attachments, so I assume that filters are intended to work on
PF> messages with attachments.

PF> Could you provide more detail on how you have the filter set up?

Leif Gregory

--
TBUDL/TBBETA List Moderator
ICQ 216395 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PGP Key ID:
  0x8604279A (DH/DSS)
Fingerprint:
  9E16 4316 FA42 5DC6 EB1D  D0ED D37A 858A 8604 279A

Using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/3 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
on a Pentium III 500 MHz notebook with 128MB.

Tagline of the day: