Hello list,

Thursday, March 23, 2000, you wrote:

lmtdc> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
lmtdc> X-MDaemon-Deliver-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
lmtdc> Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
lmtdc> Mime-Version: 1.0
lmtdc> X-Actual-From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
lmtdc> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
lmtdc> Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
lmtdc> Precedence: bulk
lmtdc> X-MDMailing-List: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
lmtdc> X-MDSend-Notifications-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
lmtdc> List-Hosted-by: Duta Integrasi Pratama - Indonesia
lmtdc> List-Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
lmtdc> List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
lmtdc> List-Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
lmtdc> List-Post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
lmtdc> List-Owner: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
lmtdc> List-Administrator: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
lmtdc> List-Archive: <http://tbudl.thebat.dutaint.com>

lmtdc> Special Issue (#2000-77) - Topics This Issue:

lmtdc>      1) Cascading 'From Addresses'
lmtdc>      2) Multiple aliases
lmtdc>      3) Cascading 'From Addresses'
lmtdc>      4) Quote/URL highlighting
lmtdc>      5) Unforntuantely!
lmtdc>      6) Unforntuantely!
lmtdc>      7) Vieving HTML messages
lmtdc>      8) Attachements
lmtdc>      9) Unforntuantely!
lmtdc>     10) The Bat! - bug report - Address Book Template %FROM Doesn't Work
lmtdc>     11) Address Book Question
lmtdc>     12) Re[2]: Attachements
lmtdc>     13) Re[2]: Attachements
lmtdc>     14) Address Book Question
lmtdc>     15) Attachements

lmtdc> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

lmtdc> Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 01:58:28 -0500
lmtdc> From: Paula Ford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
lmtdc> Subject: Re: Cascading 'From Addresses'

lmtdc> On Wednesday, March 22, 2000, Simon wrote:

>> If I choose Account/Properties from the TB! menu, and then change the
>> 'From Address' to something other than the 'From' Address' in a sub
>> folder Identity, it will cascade the 'From Address' change down
>> through all the folders.

lmtdc> Confirmed if I create new folder but do not change From in folder
lmtdc> identity. Changing From in account properties also changed From in the
lmtdc> folder. But, if I enter a different From in the folder after creating
lmtdc> it, changing the From in the account properties does not affect the
lmtdc> folder.

CTRL and Drag worked like a charm.  Thanks go out to Jast.

Best regards,

Jeff Worley
Systems Consultant