Hello Dennis,

Friday, March 24, 2000, 10:33:57 AM, you wrote:

DWG> Does there exist a PIM that integrates The Bat, Word 97,
DWG> WordPerfect 9 (2000) and WordPerfect 8 address books and browser
DWG> links?

I use EccoPro and though it came with it's own browser (WebSurfer) and
email client (ZMail), I'll bet it could be made to integrate with TB!
It's internet url file will call up Opera just fine and it does OLE2
(it's a document manager - you can call any file up it the program its
associated with).

Be aware that netmanage has decided to drop Ecco but this was received
in Oct 99 from: "Ann Christmas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

AC> we are still selling and supporting ecco to our customers. We will
AC> continue to sell and support ecco until we find a new owner for
AC> the product. We are moving in a different direction to better the
AC> company and we decided that ecco was not a beneficial product to
AC> our movement. We apologize for any inconvenience to our customers.
AC> But as a CEO and professional I am sure you understand about
AC> progress and change. If you need further information please let us
AC> know. Thank You for your concern.

You can problem get it from them as shareware (it was there on their
website that way, but it's not there now, I believe). I suggest you
write them to ask for a trial version and about TB integration (ZMail
is now strictly a UNIX email client).

DWG> Is there a cookie randomizer that will work with The Bat and handle
DWG> multi-line cookies (tags)?

TB! itself will randomize. Just leave a blank line between cookies of
any length.

Douglas