Hello Steve Lamb,
On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:40:54 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, March 28, 2000, 2:40:54 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Steve Lamb wrote:

> Monday, March 27, 2000, 11:22:54 AM, Sashka wrote:
>> change log was posted in TB_BETA mailing list.

>     I don't have access to that list.

Steve, but thats easy to fix, use an alternative email to receive,
just donot respond as you would be recognised (g)

you say:
   Well, using Counselor MacKay's "MMMKay" song for translation, I wrote the
word for "MMmKay" and the list moderators didn't like it none too much

but whats the problem with that? never heard of the councelor or the
song....

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/7 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]