Howdy Nick,

Tuesday, March 28, 2000, 11:16:11 AM, you wrote:

NA> Forget it!! I read the EULA and it didn't mention that Aureate/Radiate
NA> Spyware was being installed on my system, so I went ahead with the
NA> installation. Much to my surprise, the first thing I see is Aureate's
NA> little Ad. I immediately uninstalled the Program, then ran my copy of
NA> OptOut.exe and it found no less than 45 files attributed to
NA> Aureate/Radiate, which along with the Registry entries, were promptly
NA> deleted.

NA> Thanks but no thanks....

NA> Nick

Thanks Nick....I was just about to check it out and then I read your
message....it took me ages a month or so ago to clean up the mess from
Radiate/Aureate on my system...but then that was before optout was
released, so I had to clean it manually.

Netcaptor also utilises Aureate.

And Steve Gibson creates other software as well...quality stuff.

 Woofie

Http://www.woofess.com                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]