Hello The Bat! users,

Nick Andriash wrote at 4/4/2000, 1:01 AM

NA> Hi Everyone,

NA> I'm having trouble with mail that has an address in the Cc: box. For
NA> instance, if someone address a letter to both TBUDL and TBBETA, then my
NA> first filter catches them... in my case it's TBBETA, and _both_ letters
NA> get deposited into my TBBETA Folder, because the address for the TBBETA
NA> List shows up on both headers.

NA> What would happen if someone put both TBBETA and TBUDL
NA> addresses in the To: field... which filter, and for what variable would
NA> it filter on?

NA> Nick

Take a look at the kludges (ctrl+shift+K) of a message from a list.
In the case of TB mailing lists,
helps to distinguish between messages.

So the filter below should work:

String: X-MDMailing-List: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Location: Kludges
Presence: Yes

In the case of other mailing lists (most notably on egroups.com lists),
you may want to filter on Delivered-To:

Hopt this helps.

Bye: SyP
--

Y2K? - What's so special about the year 2048?