Hello The Bat! users,

I have many friends, who have multiple email addresses. I even have
more then ten. Currently, if I want to be sure that Sorting Office
correctly filters, I must write like this:
Location: Sender Presence: Yes Strings: baz1@foo1|baz2@fool|baz3@foo3 etc.

I would like to be able to simply tell TB! to apply a filter to any
mail coming from a single entry in Address Book. (in which there are
all email addresses listed for a person) And then, to apply to all
entry from a Group.

What do you think about that?
Or is there some alternative way of doing it?

--
Bye: SyP

It's now beyond doubt that cigarettes are the biggest cause of statistics.