Hello Martin,

On  Tuesday, April 18, 2000  at  11:30:02 GMT +0200 (which was 2:30 AM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

>   I hate dragging folders because it goes wrong most of the time. When
>   I drag a folder using Alt-sometimes another folder is dragged...

 If you are dragging a folder that has subfolders, the subfolders will
 be dragged along too.

> I noticed that when I have selected a folder and start dragging it
> while holding the alt-key it might work out unexpectedly. And when I
> drag the folder when it is not selected I always get what I want.

 I'm not sure I follow.  How can you drag a folder without pressing
 the alt key?  Maybe I'm missing something.

>   Has anyone else noticed this awkward behaviour and is there
>   something going to be done about it?

 I like having to press the Alt key, it prevents me from messing up
 the order of my folders by accident.  Stefan, one of the authors, has
 expressed this on one of the TB discussion lists as well.  So it is
 unlikely that this behaviour will change.  Or are you concerned with
 some other aspect?  It's late here, so maybe I'm misreading.

>   I have been unable to find a sort-folder option...

 Try clicking on the folder bar in the folder list pane.

> I would love to see such a feature. It would be nice if u could
> select which folders are sorted and which are not.

 That sounds neat, but how often do you really rearrange your folders?
 I find that I rearrange my folders no more than once every couple of
 months, after the initial setup.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal