Hello The Bat! users,

just realized that I was not able to print a message sitting in the
outbox (using the print button and the menu command, forgot to check
with Ctrl-P).

Is that a bug or intentional?  After I sent the message, I was able to
print it from the Sent folder with no problem.

Not even sure if this is a Beta/17 issue only ...

[some minutes later]

Just tried to print this very message from the outbox three times.  The
first time it didn't work, the next two times it did.  Looks to me as if
TB! would not always be aware where the focus is?

Michael Heydekamp
AIR TRAFFIC Euro Charter GmbH
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.airtraffic.de

  Using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/17 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
  on a PIII/450, 128MB RAM, 10GB Harddisk
  in a NetWare 3.12 network environment