Hi there!

On 20 Apr 00, at 20:32, Michael Heydekamp wrote
    about "Re: 1.42?":

> AD> I believe release will appear soon since no crashes and ugly bugs
> AD> have been found at the moment.
>
> Not sure.  See my recent posting "Message base corrupted?".

Have you tried my suggestion?;-) Did it work for you?

As for this "message base corrupted", _if_ it's an index problem it's not a
serious problem at all. It happens from time to time with Pegasus as well,
reindexing brings "from nowhere" the messages that were deleted way ago --
but that isn't a real problem. As some of you outta there say, "shit happens";-))

<OT>
By the way, have you been here:
http://www.notam.uio.no/~hcholm/altlang/stat.html ?;-))
The moderators could add this link to the subscription messages, probably, to
indicate the words and expressions not to be used on list;-))
</OT>

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---