Hello System,

On  Saturday, April 22, 2000  at  18:56:34 GMT +0100 (which was 10:56 AM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> Can't find this on the FAQ, but how do I re-send a message I
> have already sent, if I want to edit it first. If I redirect I have to
> retype in the "to" address, is there not a "resend" which allows
> editing ?

 Drag/copy your message to the outbox, then double click on it.  You
 can then edit it and resend.

> Also am I right that there is still no proper backup method, apart
> from copying the whole directory and exporting the registry key ? If I
> am will there ever be a proper export/backup method ?

 You are correct.  I have a simple batch file which will backup the
 appropriate registry key in Windows98.  Contact me off list if you
 want a copy.

> Also, lastly :) Is there a way to save an attachment with the message
> so that even if the attachment file is deleted off the pc, it stays within the
> body of a message as it does in Outlook ?

 In version 1.41, the answer is no. But if you set up TB to allow
 local delivery and BCC yourself a copy, then you can get the desired
 effect. I think this has been corrected in the betas of version 1.42,
 but I'm not positive. There are so many changes coming, it's hard to
 remember all of them. :)

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal