I am asking for additional information on how to distribute mail to
individual Bat-ClientMachines from one single POP account. I have
Account1-Admin and Account2-User both calling
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

I suspect that part of the procedure is to create a filter in the Admin
account that looks for "Account2" in the To: header (e.g., "Account2
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>").  How do I actually get it to the Client
machine?  Or am I going about this the wrong way?

Specifically, I have on a Web page:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

which gets redirected to, respectively:

Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
SALES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
INFO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I suppose I could have Sam's Bat-Client scan headers and fetch only Sam's
messages but I don't see where that is in the setup.

Thank you.

Brian Smither
[EMAIL PROTECTED]