Hello tracer,

On  Sunday, April 30, 2000  at  16:25:05 GMT +0700 (which was 2:25 AM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> Hello Januk Aggarwal,
> On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:25:18 -0700 GMT your local time,
> which was Sunday, April 30, 2000, 7:25:18 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
> Januk Aggarwal wrote:

>>  I think you want the mouse shortcut only, but as far as I know,
>>  that's not available on TB. The closest thing is ctrl-x (cut) and
>>  ctrl-v (paste). I personally prefer the latter method, since it is
>>  more compatible throughout the MS Windows world.

> whats wrong with a highlight with left mouse button and rightclick
> with copy and then stick and past it where ever you want it...

 That doesn't always work.  Try doing that in TB's Template editors.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/19
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches?
        A nervous wreck.