Hello The Bat! users,

SyP (I) wrote at 5/6/2000, 6:59 PM
                           ^^^^^^^
S> Yes, same here. It's because the shift+click combination is also used
S> when you select part of the message text with the mouse.

Huh! Anybody else receiving this approx. 3 hours later?

--
Cheers, SyP

"Where we are going is how we get there.
If where we are going is how we get there, we are where we are going.
If we are where we are going, we have nowhere to go.
If we have nowhere to go, may we be where we are."

                                 (Robert Fripp)