On Monday, May 08, 2000, 10:41:42 AM, Oliver Sturm wrote:

> What the $§%& is 1.42c???? (pardon me ;)

That is a good question Oliver. I had asked the same question a few days
ago, and was basically told that it was the 1.42 Final... with a few bug
fixes. Huh?

Anyway, if you go to their FTP Server, and download/install the latest
offering, you'll see you Help/About will then say 1.42c instead of just
1.42

I still don't understand why RitLabs didn't mention something specific
about this change, either on this, or the TB BETA List.

Nick

--
   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE