Hello Sir,

On  Monday, May 08, 2000  at  20:20:43 GMT +0200 (which was 11:20 AM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

>         Hello TBUDLers,

>               Can  someone tell me how can I filter read messages
>               from  "TB" folder to my "TBUDL Archive" folder that
>               is  *outside*  TB  [c:\Archive\Inbox  Archive\TBUDL
>               Archive]?

 As far as I know, this is not possible directly.  But what you can do
 is create a folder in TB called TBUDL Archive.  Then under folder
 properties, change the path of this folder to point to
 c:\Archive\Inbox Archive\TBUDL Archive

 Then you'll be able to filter to your Archive folder with no
 problems.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.42
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

How do crazy people go through the forest?
       They take the psycho path.